I'm a blank item. Double click to Edit.
Youth Indoor Soccer LeagueNow accepting registration for the Indoor Soccer League to be held a the Universal Sports Academy in Martinez. Season runs from November to January.
- We play an 8v8 format, on a turf field (No Walls)
- Turf or indoor shoes only.
- Roster: 10 to 14 players (Recommended)
- 10 games per session.
- One hour long for each game.
- Championship T-shirts, for winning team.
- Games are either on Fridays, Saturdays, and/or...
NCAA College Soccer
Do you have a student athelete aspiring to play soccer in college? If so you may find the 2014/15 NCAA Guide very useful Click here to download the guide .
College Park TurfOPEN
College Park GrassOPEN
Heritage and our coaches worked with Mt. Diablo Unified School District and Martinez Unified School District attending PE classes teaching soccer skills to 4th and 5th grade students. Our Heritage coaches enjoyed their time with the students focusing on having fun learning the correct way to play soccer while getting a great workout. Working with Mrs. Julie Miller's PE classes, Heritage coaches went to 6 MDUSD schools: Strandwood, Pleasant Hill, Valhalla, Hidden Valley, Gregory Gardens and Sequoia Elementary. Our coaches brought the same program to MUSD attending PE classes at John Muir, Morello Park, John Swett and Las Juntas Elementary.
Heritage Soccer Club
PO BOX 23772
Mission: To provide personal and team development through a positive soccer experience, providing a college preparatory program that offers player exposure through a wide array of avenues, and emphasizing the importance of excellence in the classroom as well as on the soccer field.
Additional Goals and Objectives:
· Expose members to colleges via coaches and college showcases
· Educate members with regards to college admission requirements, NCAA procedures & High School Curriculum selection
· Support continued development of coaching staff through advancing coaching licenses.
· Promote and support community involvement opportunities for teams and members
· Promote and support HSC community of teams, members and families.